Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who is Keshwinder Singh?

Who are you? Kesh what Singh? I never heard of you before? What real achievements have you got before you are given the opportunity to contest in Malim Nawar state seat?

You think you really win because of you? I don't think so. The same apply to many Pakatan elected representatives. You win in the 308 Election, because the People are sick of Barisan Nasional, no because of you. You are voted in because you are with DAP, PKR or PAS. Seriously, anyone stand for election during 8 March has a high change of winning, simply because the people just wish for a change. It has nothing to do with you!

On March 8, I went into the poll station and put a cross to someone I do not know, it is very simple, just look for the BN logo and cross the other box. So, any candidates that does not belong to BN has a good chance of winning.

What do you mean by saying:"I now realise that only Barisan can bring progress and prosperity to the people. I hope this decision will help me serve my constituents better," WAIT....You does not have the support of the people of Malim Nawar!

It is fine if you now love Zimbry and BN, because the people can also choose not to love you. Resign and let the people decide. If you think you have the support of the people, fear not. DAP can put up anyone and I am sure DAP's candidate will win.

So, Mr. Kesh What...what..Singh? Be a man and contest again to see if you really win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails